Media

Statistics

Videos

Links

Contact

ForumsOwnersVolt Ownership ForumInterior Room     April 18, 2014  
Chvey Volt Forums Minimize
Interior Room
Last Post 10 Oct 2012 03:37 PM by Joe. 3 Replies.
Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

--
21 Jan 2012 02:36 AM
    What the interior size is like. I am 6'6" and 275LBS, so needless to so I am a big boy. Is anyone tall that can tell me what type of leg room and stress i am looking at over time???
    Any tips of what to look for when I look at it? What a good price would be???

Thanks for any help possible.

Kevin
    Philadelphia, PA. USA

P.S. anyone have an idea of KWH's used per month??

--
    29 Apr 2012 07:11 PM
    Hi Kevin,

I live just a bit south of Philadelphia, and I got a great deal on my Volt. My lease on a fully loaded demo, 15k miles/year, for 3 years is under $500 with around a grand due at signing.

I am 5'9" and don't like feeling hemmed in in a car, and I find the Volt quite roomy. You sit quite low in the car, and the pedals are oriented well under the dash, so you can stretch out quite comfortably. The back seats are rather cramped, but manageable. I wouldn't want to be an adult stuck in the rear seats for a long trip, but children would be fine back there.

--
    11 Sep 2012 02:18 PM
    My husband is 6' 3" and also a big guy. It's a tight fit for him. Also, head room is a little short. Short drives are okay (up to an hour)but if its your primary car it might not be for you. Also, when he pushes the seat back (and tilts it back some), it becomes a three passenger car. Only an infant, not even a toddler, could sit behind him. But its my car so no problems for me.

--
    10 Oct 2012 03:37 PM
    Hi Kevin-
    I am 6'5 and my wife has a Volt, not the most comfortable for big guys. But runs great!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.

Copyright 2010 by Matt Stehouwer. This site is not affiliated with General Motors Company   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement